Analysis of plastic packaging recycling in Japan

2022-08-23
  • Detail

Japan is the country with the most comprehensive legislation on circular economy, and its goal is to establish a resource "circular society". This is closely related to the domestic energy shortage. In view of this, Japan has always maintained a positive attitude towards the recycling of waste plastics

in 1997, Japan's "container packaging recycling law firmly controls the leading goal positioning" was issued. This regulation has made strict provisions on the recycling of plastic packaging: PET bottle manufacturers and beverage manufacturers using PET bottles should bear the corresponding recycling costs; Consumers must also classify garbage and recycle it on time. Littering will result in fines or even imprisonment. The regulations even make detailed provisions on the body, cap, trademark, color, etc. of PET bottles, and manufacturers must produce according to requirements to facilitate recycling. The collected plastic bottles are classified and crushed in the factory, and then made into fiber products, clothes hangers, garbage cans, etc

in 2001, the "plastic bottle recycling Promotion Agreement" jointly formed by Japanese beverage manufacturers and plastic bottle manufacturers decided to stop the production of color plastic bottles. Because when recycling, the mixing of colored plastic bottles not only reduces the quality of recycled products, but also increases the difficulty of manual treatment. Now cover all the transparent bottles with labels to solve the problem of ultraviolet radiation. In Japan, the recycling of containers is coordinated and managed by a special foundation composed of five government departments - the Ministry of industry, the Ministry of health, the Ministry of agriculture, forestry and fisheries, the Ministry of Finance and the Department of environment, which provides certain subsidies for container recycling. The container recycling work of more than 3200 wells and towns in Japan 71 metal faced rigid polyurethane sandwich panels are managed by the Japan container packaging recycling association. By 2001, a total of 51 PET recycling enterprises were recognized by the association. The cost of recycling plastic bottles is borne by three parties: the local administration is responsible for 1% of the cost, and the remaining 99% is borne by beverage manufacturers and bottle manufacturers, accounting for 80% and 20% respectively

in addition, Japan decided to strongly support industrial waste power generation with waste iron ore pellet pressure testing machine meeting the requirements of gb/t14201 ⑼ 3 method for determination of compressive strength of iron ore pellets, that is, the plastic deformation resistance of metals increases with the increase of plastic deformation, as shown in Figure 1. It is planned to build 150 waste plastic power generation facilities in Japan by 2010, making industrial waste power generation an important part of new energy

source of information:

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI